29 April 2009

I'm a tomato!



Love this t-shirt! Don't love tomatoes, not so much, no. Don't really even like them. But I'm from The South, and growing tomatoes is just what you do.

Besides, my friends love them and I will cook with them or make salsa, so it all works out.

I won't share all my tomato lore in this post, only just to say that it's time to choose my starts. And my favorite local nursery is ready to help me out with a perfectly timed event.

Tomatomania
Thursday, April 30, 5:00-7:00pm
Garden Fever, 3433 NE 24th

Refreshments and prizes from 750 KXL Radio. Choose from organic tomato and vegetable starts (it's time for peppers too!). I'll be there!
Join us for an evening of gardening fun with refreshments & prizes from 750 KXL Radio
Choose from a full selection of organically & sustainably grown tomato & vegetable starts.
Join us for an evening

No comments:

Post a Comment